Designrshub.com is looking for creative and fresh material written by talented authors,writers and designers to contribute in our community. If you’re interested in writing a tutorial or fresh new article, send us your ideas.
We cover a wide range of topics such as tutorials, social media, articles, inspirations, resources, freebies, and other design related compilations. You may have a look at our categories or tags section on our blog. To get a better idea of what we cover take a look at this list of topics:
- Inspirations: Showcases of different graphic designs, photo manipulations, web designs and other design techniques.
- Tutorials: List of tutorials in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Fireworks, In-Design and other designing tools/softwares.
- Freebies: Compilations of Adobe Resources such as Text Styles, Brushes, Gradients, Actions, Patterns and PSD Files including Templates like Flyer Templates, Business Card Templates and Web Templates and other Editable Files.
- Web Design: trends, detailed showcases, review of design techniques.
- Web Development: Useful tools for designers and web-developers
- Social Media: Revealing Tips and Tricks for different social media like Facebook and Twitter or Tutorials for blogger, wordpress, tumblr and other blogging platforms.
All submissions must be original and they must not be published anywhere. The articles will be reviewed by our team, if its suitable for us it will be published within a few days.
Required by Contributing Authors
- Full Name / Screen Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Email Address: It must be registered on gravatar for image thumbnail purposes.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
There are several ways to submit an article to designrshub.com
- Word document
- Plain Text
- Images:All images must include their respective links and be placed in a proper directory. Maximum width of every image is 400px.
- 1000 words and above requirement per post. This is to avoid self-promotion articles.
Upon sending your guest post, you are accepting the future actions of the blog owner to revise and put some additional details, images and links to your guest post, for good.
If you want to write an article for designrshub about a design related topic then please get in contact with us using our contact form.