In this series of posts, we will feature the most helpful, innovative products and gadgets created by various companies and individuals which you can buy from Amazon store.
MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker is our featured product of the day. Be your own barista and pour your own high quality espresso anywhere and anytime using this compact espresso machine and forget the pot they call coffee. This portable espresso machine is hand powered and there is no electric cord and no batteries required. It also has a sleek modern design and intuitive operation which fits in your backpack, carry on luggage, glove box, or desk drawer
If you’re into portable gadgets, this espresso maker should be included in your list of gadgets. Who says you can’t drink a delicious espresso anytime you want? With this portable espresso gadget, you can easily prepare amazing shots with a quality close to traditional machine.
If you want this compact espresso machine, you can buy it now on Amazon.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Product of the Day: Navdy Augmented Reality for your Car
- Product of the Day: Tile Mate Bluetooth Anything Finder
- Product of the Day: Philips Docking Speaker with AirPlay
- Product of the Day: HEX Watch Band for iPod Nano
- Product of the Day: Samsung Slim LED HDTV
- Compact and Featherweight – Minipresso has been designed to be the smallest, lightest and most versatile handheld espresso machine.
- Innovative and Powerful – With the help of the semi-automatic piston, small quantities of water are injected into the coffee adapter. After few pushes, the optimal extraction pressure is achieved.
- Efficient and Easy to Use – Besides being aesthetically pleasant with its modern and slick design, Minipresso contains an ingenious core, the semi-automatic piston.
- Convenient and Evolutive – Different water tanks capacity are available so you can enjoy multiple espresso types, going from ristretto to caffè lungo.
“Very impressed with this machine. Definetly would not be recommended for someone with delicate fingers or with arthritis. Can’t wait to use it in my next trip. I am wondering what to do about getting hot water for it, but other than that it is a beutiful design, portable and a great solution to the coffee or espresso issue some of us have when traveling abroad. Well done!” – Miami305