In this series of posts, we will feature the most helpful, innovative products and gadgets created by various companies and individuals which you can buy from Amazon store.
Tile Mate Bluetooth Anything Finder is our featured product of the day. It is the easiest, quickest and most reliable way to find your phone, keys — anything. Use your smartphone to make your Tile Mate ring when it’s nearby, but out of sight. If your Tile Mate is within Bluetooth range (short to medium range distance), it will play a loud tune until you find it. For the longer range, the Tile community’s global network can help find your item.
Tile Mate has a convenient hole, perfect for attaching to your keys, purse, backpack and more. Now, you can easily find all your important things. You can also use the Tile Mate adhesives to stick Tile Mate to any flat surface, so you can always find your things.
If you want this Bluetooth anything finder, you can buy it now on Amazon.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Product of the Day: Navdy Augmented Reality for your Car
- Product of the Day: MiniPresso Compact Espresso Machine
- Product of the Day: Philips Docking Speaker with AirPlay
- Product of the Day: HEX Watch Band for iPod Nano
- Product of the Day: Samsung Slim LED HDTV
- Tile Mate easily loops onto keychains or attaches to anything you don’t want to lose so you can find it fast.
- Your Tile isn’t where you left it? You can anonymously enlist help in the Tile community. With over 5 million Tile devices sold, it is the world’s largest lost and found network.
- Can’t find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile Mate to make your phone ring -even on silent!
- The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you’ll always know where to look.
“I keep the key ring finder in my wallet and I feel like its plenty loud enough for me to hear it ring. I really like that it works both ways, and that you can change the ring tone on it. The community fin feature seams helpful but, so far *knock on wood* I haven’t had to use that yet. I will up date my review if I ever do.” – Benbenbreaker