Viking logo designs is a good example of a brand subject that works really well for any business and organization that want their brand to be associated with characteristics such as fearless, brave and tenacious like a waring soldier. Just like sword logo designs, viking logos is a great symbol to be used in a brand because the object itself has a noble value in the history.
The use of viking in logo design integrates different objects and characteristics that are related to these mighty warriors such as distinct viking face neat beards and reverse mullets with muscular body, fighting helmets with horns, weapons such as battle ax, sword, spear and bow and arrow, historical viking tattoos, leather body armor and shield as well as admirable vikings’ clothing style.
Take a moment and browse this collection of viking logo designs that will hopefully give you branding ideas and concepts, a mighty one, like Vikings.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples