Panda logo designs, an example of animal logo design, take advantage of using this cute bear native to south central China that is easily identified by the distinctive black patches across its round body. The use of giant panda in logo design usually related to nature and environment, like World Wildlife Fund Logo, mainly because it’s considered vulnerable of extinction. Some panda logo design, however, uses panda as it depicts friendliness, cuteness, gracefulness and more.
To create a friendly branding design for your business, there’s no better way than to use a friendly symbol like these panda logo designs. Just like dolphin logo designs, panda in logo design can easily get the interest, affection and sympathy of any human being. Imagine the outcome when they put the same care and love they put in those animals into your business.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples