Beer, having approximately 1.7 billion liters of total beer production across the globe, is one of the most largely consumed alcoholic beverages we have today. With high supply comes a high demand, therefore, the fields of branding and advertising are concerned. And while it’s been in the human history, beers have had a great share of its wonderful design tradition, that makes a part of the design industry we have today.
From beer bottle packaging design to its overall label, its main purpose to make you drink. And while its the purpose of the having the beer, the use of it as a logo symbol in other field began to surfaced. Benjamin Franklin once said that “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy” and while this is a good statement, designers found a way to integrate this alcoholic beverage into the field of logo design to brew brand and identity.
Here’s a collection of beer logo designs not solely crafted for beer and brewing companies but for other field; only this time they used beer as the symbol.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs