Social media buttons and icons, whether located at the sidebar, bottom of the post or even below the title, is proven to be an effective way of getting a free marketing towards one’s website. This little piece of user interface in the screen provides a means of expanding the reach of one’s campaign in the realm of social media aside from using social media monitoring tools.
While many other webmasters prefer to modify the theme of their social media buttons rather than using the standard button style, others prefer to have a counter along with the button itself. It somehow describes the popularity of the page, therefore, attracting more shares and follows as well as build more trust especially to those new visitors.
Here’s a collection of free social media counter buttons available in PSD templates to create and modify your own share and follow button with counter.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- A Quick Guide For Designing Better Web Buttons
- 20 Christmas Badge Templates for Item Promotions
- 20 Free iOS 7 User Interface Kits and Templates
- 20 Free Web Browser Templates in PSD Format
- Web Design Widget: 15 Free Upload Form Templates (PSD)