Reflection photography can be extremely rewarding as long as one has a good grasp of perspective and an artist’s eye. It can produce stunning results by using windows, water, mirrors or any kind of reflective surface that can change a simple photography into a work of art.
Using reflections in photography vary from dramatic landscape shots to detailed macro compositions. It is harder than first thought as it is hard to capture reflective photographs because its requires you to think about your perspective differently. When done perfectly, however, the rewards can be wonderful producing incredibly beautiful images of reflections.
Here’s a collection of reflection photography ideas that will turn your world upside down because of these incredibly creative reflective photos.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Introducing the Adobe Stock Premium Collection
- WordPress Wednesday: Newton Photography Theme
- 20 Examples of Vampire Photography For Halloween
- 10 Smartphone Photography Tips for Great Mobile Photos
- 10 Black and White Photography Tips to Colorize Shots