Sword being defined as a weapon used primarily for cutting which used by a class of warrior-nobility can be a great object when creating a logo design as it will symbolize protection, purification, righteousness and justice and is reputed to be associated with mighty personality. In the most narrow sense, it is said to be a great symbol in creating an effective logo design as the object itself has a noble value in the history.
Sword logo design is a symbol of the powerful connection between brave knights and the sword itself interpreted as the knight is the business and the sword is the client. Here’s a collection of sword logo designs to inspire you in creating a strong symbolism when it comes to creating your branding identity.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples