Bus advertising is a one of the mediums commonly used by advertisers to generate a serious buzz about their companies. By utilizing buses and other related infrastructure like bus stop shelter, it reaches a lot of places, pedestrians and vehicular traffic producing awareness and high gross impressions at lower costs compared to other advertising techniques like billboard advertisement.
Transit Advertising costs less than television, radio or newspaper. Rather than to have static advertisements like billboard and park bench advertising, it’s suggested to set your ad in motion to reach more people all day, every day. Your larger-than-life exterior bus ads will call the attention of the pedestrians and motorists behind.
Here’s a collection of creative bus advertising ideas and designs stimulating immediate recognition of who you are and what your brand is all about towards your target audience. Distribute your message to the public in a very creative way.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Outdoor Advertisements: 15 Creative Billboard Templates
- 20 Clever Examples of Bus Stop Advertising Techniques
- 20 Outstanding Ticket Designs for Inspiration
- Naughty Advertisement Designs for Voir Restaurant Guide
- 30 Crazy Billboard Advertisement Ideas and Designs