Prophesying the near future in design is an echo of society’s concerns. Let’s say some creative professionals have their web design predictions for this year, or social media enthusiasts have their social media predictions; these things have been part of our culture. The same with logo designing, when you cull through and organize this many logos, trends are observed and these serve as key points for logo designers.
A beautifully-designed logo can help to make certain you look proficient, keen and motivating, and it can help to give a vision into your company’s nature too. Reflect of McDonald’s golden arches or the Nike swoosh – these two remarkable logos embody these companies well. In fact, you do not need to know or read their company name because the moment you see these symbols, you already knew it.
Here’s a collection of letter “W” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something venerable out of letter W.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding
- Hand-Lettered Logo Designs of Countries by Pavel Zertsikel
- MasterCard Unveils its First Rebrand in 20 years