Logo is an important component of any brand identity as it represents one’s mission. As you build your company and website, you probably want to present something memorable, something that is remarkable about your company image. With a logo, you can use a symbol and/or font style to convey information about your business that can be easily remembered by prospects and existing customers.
Most logos communicate ideas, for instance the kind of quality services a company can provide for its customers. The purpose of a logo at the end of the day is to create a favorable and memorable impression of your business, products and services. This is the reason why you should create a logo that is meant to be remember by your customers.
Here’s a collection of letter “V” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something unique out of letter V.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding