For some designers, sketching may look like a needless stage in the process of creating an effective user interface design. However, the consumption of sketching at the beginning of UI development can encompass a lot of conceptual detail and opportunities for enhancement. Sketching preserves the UI from entering the mockup stage prematurely and missing these important elements and modifications.
The immense quantity of ideas that can be generated in a 30-minute sketch session is irreplaceable. Not only that, but in some cases we can move straight from sketches to prototypes, and moving from a pen sketch to something you can touch and interact with is really exciting. Besides, sketching is great for brainstorming ideas and collaborating with team members aside from using online collaboration tools.
Here’s a collection of UI concept sketches that will reveal the story of a great user interface design from sketch to execution of various design elements.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 20 Free iOS 7 User Interface Kits and Templates
- A Guide on How to Make a GPS Car Tracking Mobile App
- 10 Tips for Developing a Mobile Learning App for Students
- 15 Free Material Design User Interface Kit PSD Templates
- 5 Secret Ingredients of a Successful Mobile UX Strategy