The easiest way to recognize a company and distinguish it from others is by its logo. To the general public, logos serve as an instant reminder of a company or a product; to the client they’re the point of recognition on which their branding hangs; and to us designers they represent the challenge of incorporating our clients’ ideologies into one single graphic. It’s probably the best way of establishing brand identity and making an impact on customers.
Designing logos is just like any other type of design work, to be professional you’ll need to pay attention to details. Standard practice when designing a logo is to use vector graphics software. Vector applications such as Adobe Illustrator create artwork based on mathematical equations, whereas raster based applications such as Adobe Photoshop rely on the underlying pixels of the document.
Here’s a collection of letter “U” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something tremendous out of letter U.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs