When creating a logo, follow a process that ensures the final design meets the needs of the clients though there are always a case when clients say stupid things to designers. This is why dealing directly with your clients is one of the most difficult parts of being a freelancer or a designer in general. On the other hand, other freelance designers have been choosing to join on crowdsourcing design contests.
Standard practice when designing a logo is to use vector graphics software, such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. These commercial programs will allow you to test the scalability of your design. There are lots of features of Adobe Illustrator your logos will love that’s why many logo designers is devoted to this tool as it allows them to create high quality logo design that will make them stand out from the crowd.
Here’s a collection of letter “Q” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something proficient out of letter Q.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding