One of the toughest designing job is to design a logo as designers would have to explain the concept of client’s business in their designs with immense creativity to it bring recognition to a business until it becomes an identity. Logo design is really a technical process that requires quite a bit of design knowledge, and an effective use of design principles. This is to create an effective logo design that tells a story.
A logo that conveys the identity of your company, business or even individuals simply can help you make a great first impression and help you establish brand loyalty. Some logo designs feature simple, beautiful typography whilst others more are fun and colourful. Designing the right logo is a very tricky process, especially because you want to visually impress your audience without overwhelming them.
Here’s a collection of letter “P” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something optimistic out of letter P.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs