Creating text effects in illustrator has become a common ground for many illustrators, designers and enthusiasts. Though many creatives are using this immensely powerful graphic software to create cartoon characters, it has been tested to craft pixel-perfect typography. Whether you want a gelatinous, fluffy, vague, retro, sparkling, glittery, futuristic, glossy and revolutionary effects, you can rely with it.
When it comes to creating amazing and creative text effects, Adobe Photoshop is the first choice for many designers. For instance, these all-time favorite 3D text effects Photoshop tutorials have been getting a lot of attention in the creative world. Though Photoshop can really do the job with immense possibility, Illustrators can do the job too.
Here’s a collection of Adobe Illustrator text effects tutorials that will teach you designing techniques for creating text effects in Illustrator.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Creating Stipple Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
- The Ultimate Collection Of Adobe Illustrator Action
- Features of Adobe Illustrator Your Logos Will Love
- Adobe Illustrator Tutorials – 20 Cartoon Characters
- 5 Essential Websites to Learn for Illustrator Beginners