Though the two main governing principles in logo design are concept and execution, creating an effective and successful logo design is both an art and a science. It is a process of combining elements, just like chemicals, to create something new. To develop a strong concept, however, you must look at all aspects of the company or product it is for. What is the audience, how will it be used, etc.
Designing an exceptional logo is time consuming and a lot of hard work. But when it comes to logo design, many designers deliver multiple concepts to the client in order to let them to pick their favorite one. These deliverables can be expected not only on individual logo designers but also on crowdsourcing design contests which serve as a platform for all design needs of every person around the world.
Here’s a collection of letter “M” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something legendary out of letter M.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding
- Hand-Lettered Logo Designs of Countries by Pavel Zertsikel
- MasterCard Unveils its First Rebrand in 20 years