Crafting a logo design has become quite a skill and art over the years and it takes a lot of good techniques to master it. It is a pretty exhausting task having to think of all those ideas and going back and forward with the client. To think of the stupid things clients say to designers, it really is a tough job. It requires a lot of work, imagination and creativity which serve as ingredients to cook a delicious logo.
To continue our collection of type-based logo designs, we have assembled a new set of beautiful logos to inspire you for your next project.
Here’s a collection of letter “L” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something knackish out of letter L.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs