A logo is not just a merely some colors, fonts and fancy lines put together with no definite purpose. It is a brand’s identity, to the extent that, a logo is more identifiable than the brand’s name. If designed properly, logos can have an enormous impact on your company’s success. A well crafted and inspiring logo design can leave a million impressions on the customer’s mind thus improving the value of its brand.
It has been one of the common dilemmas of starting businesses to create their own logo. It’s either they don’t know how to start or they don’t have any resources and inspiration that will get them started in the field. Getting inspired is a crucial and often overlooked step in any project’s design process. The question now is where to find this hype of inspiration that will fuel up one’s mind.
Here’s a collection of letter “I” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something honorable out of letter I.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs