Your logo is the face your business presents to the world, whether potential clients are reading your brochure, surfing your website, or pulling your latest postcard from their mailbox. It does not sell the company directly nor rarely does it describe a business. Logos derive their meaning from the quality of the thing they symbolise, not the other way around – logos are there to identity, not to explain.
Your logo is your company’s suit or outfit that you wear when first meeting your client. So, why does it matter? Simply because effective logos capture the attention of prospects, stick in the minds of current customers, and can even turn one-time purchasers into loyal followers.
Here’s a collection of letter “G” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something fascinating out of letter G. These types of marks and below examples are usually far more effective and memorable.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 15 Stethoscope Logo Designs Perfect for Medical Professionals
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs