A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner’s intended message. Keeping the design simple allows for flexibility in size. Ideally, your design should work at a minimum of around one inch without loss of detail. Rather than following the herd and using a cliché design, you should instead strive for something that is uniquely recognizable.
The point of having a logo is to make your company or product name stick in the customer’s mind. Keep in mind though that if your logo is famous enough, people will always try to rip it off. Clients might think that all they want is something fresh and cool, but if you instead provide a logo that ties into the company’s core values and mission, you’ll blow their minds and they’ll love you for it.
Here’s a collection of letter “F” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something energetic out of letter F.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples