Designing the right logo is a very tricky process, especially because you want to visually impress your audience without overwhelming them. A logo that conveys the identity of your company simply can help you make a great first impression and help you establish brand loyalty. Generally, a good logo should be as simple as possible as it helps customers remember them quickly to some degree.
If you live in a vacuum without seeing what other designers are doing, it’s very difficult to improve and grow your skills. Getting inspiration from other designers’ work will somehow refresh your mind and vision when it comes to logo designing. Hence, here’s a logo design collection post that will surely get your creative brain firing on all cylinders.
Here’s a collection of letter “E” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something dramatic out of letter E.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding