A well crafted logo can leave an unprecedented impression on the customer’s mind thus improving the value of its brand. It is considered as a precious commodity in every field which is really hard to create especially the one that is easy to remember. Creating an effective logo design will require you to brainstorm a lot, undergone several process and much trials and errors in order for you to arrive with the best one.
Since it makes a big impact on how others view your business or company, it is imperative to create one that represents the vision of the organization. One way to create an absolutely unique logo is to use typography in logo design.
Here’s a captivating collection of letter “C” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something beautiful out of letter C.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples