Type-based logo design is one of the most used concepts in creating an emblem. Logo designs with single letters tend to catch the attention of the audience easily. In this type of logo, letters are used to form an object that represents the personality of an individual, a company or a business. You can see how the designer creatively whirls and twists the letters to create a unique logo design.
Here’s an amazing collection of letter “A” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something amazing out of letter A.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding
- Hand-Lettered Logo Designs of Countries by Pavel Zertsikel
- MasterCard Unveils its First Rebrand in 20 years