Type-based logo design is one of the most used concepts in creating an emblem. Logo designs with single letters tend to catch the attention of the audience easily. In this type of logo, letters are used to form an object that represents the personality of an individual, a company or a business. You can see how the designer creatively whirls and twists the letters to create a unique logo design.
Here’s an amazing collection of letter “A” logo design featuring various examples of single letter logo ideas that create something amazing out of letter A.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples