Once you have confirm the order of client for a logo design, one of the things that you will surely consider is the symbol that you are going to use in representing brand and identity. The impact of symbols in logo design is truly huge. It is a dynamic tool that every logo designer has been using since then. The use of punctuation marks in logo design is also considered as one of the most engaging style of concepts in logo world.
Just like what we have mentioned before about using good or positive symbols, these don’t guarantee the effectiveness in terms of impact to your viewers. It doesn’t also mean that if you will use devil logo designs and other diabolic demon artworks, it will not leave a mark on their brain.
Here’s a celestial collection of wings and angel logo designs showing how designers are able to integrate these spirit beings in a branding identity.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding
Hostel “Under Holy Spirit”
Recommended: 25 Brilliant Key Logo Designs with Aesthetic Sense
Heat of Eden
Good Deed Seed