Because of the great feedback from different creatives to our previous collection of Ampersand logo design, we became inspired to collect more logo designs featuring punctuation marks. In fact, we have also showcased various artworks, illustrations and photographs showing the different faces of Ampersand symbol. Punctuation marks are vital ingredient of a sentence, and so for logo designs – just recently.
Here’s a logo design collection featuring the use of punctuation marks such as colons, exclamation marks, semicolons, question marks, commas, period and more in logos. Punctuation mark has a big impact in terms of designing aesthetics and otherwise. Either you will incorporate any punctuation mark or you will use it as the main symbol of logo design, it will quite literally “punctuate” the implied message of the logo.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples
- 25 Adorable Panda Logo Designs for A Friendly Branding
- Hand-Lettered Logo Designs of Countries by Pavel Zertsikel
- MasterCard Unveils its First Rebrand in 20 years