The New iOS 7 design features a different style that most of the consumers didn’t anticipated, hence, they are wondering why does the design of iOS 7 look so different. Apple’s iOS 7 presentation including the numerous bits of coverage at Apple’s annual WWDC event created a new point of contention. From the allegory-heavy icons of iOS 6 to a youthful aesthetic in iOS 7, you’ll surely feel the difference.
Here’s a collection of various iOS 7 redesign concepts featuring the fresh UI and icon designs from different point of view of artists on what the user interface should be. Ever since Apple unveiled their new design concept, various creatives scrutinized, analyzed, deconstructed and formed their own iOS 7 redesign concepts. Browse through on our selection below and vote for your favorite iOS7 redesign concepts.
Regardless of whether you love or hate, like or dislike the new user interface of iOS 7, we would still love to hear from you about your thoughts not on the original design but on the redesign concepts we gathered below.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- A Guide on How to Make a GPS Car Tracking Mobile App
- 10 Tips for Developing a Mobile Learning App for Students
- 5 Secret Ingredients of a Successful Mobile UX Strategy
- 8 Ways on How Mobile Apps Can Improve the Healthcare Industry
- The Pros and Cons of Building an Uber-Like Application