In this series of posts, we will highlight the most exquisitely fascinating artworks and inspiring images crafted by one of the most talented artist from the design community.
Grand Chamaco, an Illustrator based in Mexico, is our featured artist of the day. He was was born in 1982, in Los Ramones, a municipality of the State of Nuevo Leon and spent his childhood afternoons playing with colour pencils while he dipped dry meat with chilli sauce and lemon. Later, Grand Chamaco decides to travel to Mexico City, longing to work as an apprentice with the painter Arturo Rivera.
At the age of 25, he travels back to his home town and opens up a small school of illustration and painting, looking for sharing his knowledge. The school completely fails and, in his frustration for the lack of attention received from the people of the town, he averts from society and builds up a workshop in a cottage, where he spends many years studying and perfecting his style.
Take a look at his work below and tell us your favorite creative digital art projects.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- The Secret Life of Things Visualize Using Graphics by Eran Croitoru
- Hand-Lettered Logo Designs of Countries by Pavel Zertsikel
- Heart-Stopping Photo Manipulated Images by Mike Campau
- Creative Drawings and Fine Arts by Joe Fenton
- Sweet Candy Art Designs and Illustrations by Sheena Aw