One of the web design trends that died out or are dying is the use of music playing in the background – at least on the web. For mobile websites as well as mobile apps, however, various developers have found out a unique way to show the interface of their music player that will not at least irritate the user and will not leave the website mad.
If you are doing a serious research about mobile UI, weather you are just looking for inspiration piece or knowledge, and thinking that this mobile music player interface design collection is not enough, you can visit our previous posts about menu navigation designs for mobile user interface and search bar designs for mobile UI.
Here’s a collection of mobile music player interface design which you can use as your basis when creating your own jukebox on your mobile website. If you are looking for more mobile-related posts, check out our collection of mobile frameworks to develop multi-platform apps and free mobile app icon design templates (PSD).
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- A Guide on How to Make a GPS Car Tracking Mobile App
- 10 Tips for Developing a Mobile Learning App for Students
- 5 Secret Ingredients of a Successful Mobile UX Strategy
- 8 Ways on How Mobile Apps Can Improve the Healthcare Industry
- The Pros and Cons of Building an Uber-Like Application