In this series of posts, we will feature the most helpful, innovative products and gadgets created by various companies and individuals which you can buy from Amazon store.
Electronic peephole viewer is our featured product of the day. The Brinno PeepHole Viewer uses an LCD panel to display who is at your door without alerting them to your presence. The PeepHole Viewer turns a hard to see peephole image into a big bright image. Simply push the button to see a large image of the person outside your door.
The image is easy to see for people of any height and is similar to that on the display of a digital camera. The viewer compensates for low-light images and eliminates “fish eye” distortion. A second press of the button provides a zoomed image, which enlarges the center of the image for viewing facial details.
Repeated presses toggle between regular and zoom modes. Turns off automatically after 10 seconds to conserve battery life. When the batteries are low, the red Low Battery Light flashes. Replaces existing peep hole in doors 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″ thick. It’s really quick and easy to stall. The peephole viewer requires 2 AA batteries (included).
If you want this electronic peephole viewer, you can buy it now on Amazon.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Product of the Day: MiniPresso Compact Espresso Machine
- Product of the Day: Tile Mate Bluetooth Anything Finder
- Product of the Day: Philips Docking Speaker with AirPlay
- Product of the Day: HEX Watch Band for iPod Nano
- Product of the Day: Samsung Slim LED HDTV
- Uses an LCD panel to display who is at your door without alerting them to your presence
- Simple push button operation
- Toggles between regular and zoom mode with a push of the button
- Compensates for low-light images and eliminates “fish eye” distortion
- Quick, easy installation
“This is the best thing I’ve bought all year. My porch has no window so I had no way of seeing who was at my door. Even installing a peephole gave me very limited vision. With the PeepHole Viewer I can see the “whole” porch & all who are on it! Amazing piece of equipment!! Love it and the piece of mind I now have when the doorbell rings. Thank you!” – F. Smith