Unlike the setup of most websites and blogs around the web which have their logo in the top left of the screen, main content area to the left of the page and sidebar on its right, symmetrical websites or the application of symmetry in web design is the back part of the paper. Though it is very rare for today’s season, it is becoming increasingly popular despite of various web design trends like the RWD or responsive web design.
Here’s a list of websites applying one of the newest web design trends in the internet world – the use of symmetry in web design or symmetrical websites that achieve balance and a sense of stability to control the user experience. While symmetrical websites are not-so-new in web, it becoming popular again. Once the balance and harmony of the website have established its own identity, it’s very easy to direct the user’s focus.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 10+ Hottest Web Design Trends to Watch Out in 2015
- Newest Features of Photoshop CC for Web Designers
- 5 Key Attributes to Make Your WordPress Web Design Magnetic
- 20 Timeless Examples of Flash Websites Design
- From Sketch to Execution: 20 UI Concept Sketches