Infinity edge pool or simple infinity pool is a swimming pool design that gives unhindered view of what lies beyond the pool. It is also classified as a reflecting pool as it produces a visual effect of water. An infinity pool also goes by the name of negative edge, disappearing edge, zero edge and vanishing edge swimming pools.
Design of infinity swimming pools requires extensive structural, architectural detailing and mechanical engineering to avoid future conflicts. It is absolutely necessary and unavoidable that all circumstances are considered before the actual construction begins on site especially if it is built on a death-defying area like cliffs or mountain tops.
The ultimate way to visualize how do infinity pools look like especially if you haven’t seen one yet is not to describe it but to show some real pictures. So, here’s a collection of examples of flabbergasting infinity pool design ideas which are visually appealing – and the most beautiful man-made pools in existence located around the world.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 20 Church Architecture Designs Worth To Visit One Day
- 20 Stunning Rooftop Pools With Exquisite Designs
- 15 Truly Breathtaking Bridge Designs and Architecture
- Architecture and Interior Design Concepts by Specht Harpman
- Five Crystal Clear Glass House Designs and Concepts