Burger logo design, a food-based logo which we can compare to pizza logo designs and coffee logo designs because they are both representing the cultured side of humanity, often symbolizes not only the food itself but also other elements such as patty, round shape, beef mince, cheesy goodness, ground meat and sandwich.
Designing a logo for a business, personal identity or company is not quite simple as it is one of the most crucial tasks that all business owners must accomplish. Building a distinctive identity must never be underestimated by individuals as well as companies whether it is for small enterprise or a large corporation.
Here’s a collection of visually enticing ideas of burger logo design perfect for food-based logos as well as for fast food and restaurant brand identity. In the food industry specifically burgers, whether it’s your favorite hamburger or cheeseburger, the use of burger as a mark or icon identifies a business in its simplest form.
You might want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 4 Obvious But Deadly Reasons Why Most Logo Designs Fail
- Jump Start Your Brand – 20 Frog Logo Design Ideas
- Moz://a – Introducting Mozilla’s New Mark and Identity
- Dominate Branding Like Vikings: 15 Viking Logo Designs
- Pixel Logo Design: 20 Pixelated Logo Examples