Making money online through legitimately selling android apps is one of the most profitable and scam-free way to earn money online without any investment but your knowledge and skills in creating android apps. To achieve such dream, Android market is the best stepping stone in building your online presence as an android developer.
According to OpenSignalMaps on their previous study, there are 3,997 distinct devices. The total number of Android activations had surpassed 190 million based on Wikipedia. With that number, we can partly conclude that Android apps are in demand.
Becoming an Android developer might be terrifying as stated by developers themselves as it requires a lot of “magic”. But with those given numerical values, it might give you a motivation to pursue the career path of being an Android developer. The best part is, it might give you the formula to make the “magic potion”.
Let’s assume that those numbers above inspire you to continue this path to make money online. Aside from reading the latest news about Android as well as tips and tricks on Android blog, registering to the Android market to sell apps is one of the things that you must do. Above all, conquering other Android markets like AndroidPit must be part of your plan to strengthen your online presence.
What is AndroidPit?
AndroidPit is one of the best alternative Android markets and the leading community for Android Apps. If you’re a big fan of Android and looking for a community where you can interact with other Android users then this is one of the best places to be.
This website consists of different sections such as the Apps, News, Forum and Developers section. The apps section is where you can find the app center, app recommendation and honest reviews. You can hear the latest news, tips and tricks, videos, jobs and so on in their news section. On the other hand, you can brainstorm with other developer and help beginners in their forum section. There is also a developer section where you can display your profile and get hired.
Features of AndroidPit that Every Android User Will Like
As one of the leading community for Android apps, it is indeed their initiative to make a better place for all Android users. For instance, they created an App center which is considered as an App browser where you can look for Android apps and download or purchase it directly from them.
There are lots of features that you might like such as:
- Dedicated App Browser: As what we have described it, this app browser serves as a great portal for every Android user.
- Payment Methods: One of the issues that every marketplace would probably face is the payment option. AndroidPit supports payment through PayPal and Click&Buy which have no country restrictions for purchasers.
- Language: One of their techniques to expand the user base of their market is to provide various languages in their community. They support languages such as English, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Português, Français, Türkçe and Italiano.
- Payout Threshold: There are some cases that you need the money right away, and this situation is not something that you must worry about since their payout threshold is too low with an amount of 20$.
- Commission: If you are an Android developer who wants to earn money, it is your chance to achieve it as their commission is 30%.
If you are an Android user like the millions of people around the world, AndroidPit is one of the highly recommendable Android communities as it provides various Android-related stuff all in one place. Be sure to check out their website and start earning money as an Android developer.